Mill City Maulers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photographer for the Maulers

Go down

Are the Maulers interested?

Photographer for the Maulers I_vote_lcap100%Photographer for the Maulers I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 13 ]
Photographer for the Maulers I_vote_lcap0%Photographer for the Maulers I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Photographer for the Maulers Empty Photographer for the Maulers

Post  CYoung Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:00 pm

I know a sports photographer who wants to make himself available to the Maulers this year. Hes alot like the guy who took pics for us at the generals game two seasons ago. He does a lot of local sports and even does stuff for the Sox too. The pic quality is outstanding and he runs all his transactions through his own website. The best part is he gets his money through web orders so he will probably come to games without us dipping into the Mauler fund. This could be a great chance for the maulers to market our name so I wanted to make sure I had this guy interested in the team. But, the only way this would work out is if the guy gets paid from web orders from us or fans of the Maulers. So I need to know if the team is interested in the first place.

Check out his site at ctmphotos.com

CYoung

Back to top Go down